On Tuesday night, tune in to The BBQ Central Show at 9:00pm, it will feature Kevin Bevington of the Outdoor Cooking Channel, and HomeBBQ.com. The show can be watched live at http://outdoorcookingchannel.com/watch-now
The Outdoor Cooking Channel, originated and spearheaded by Kevin Bevington was released into beta earlier this week. The young Internet based Channel sports shows from 7 providers and will be adding as many as 3 more before the , originated and spearheaded by Kevin Bevington was released into beta earlier this week. The young Internet based Channel sports shows from 7 providers and will be adding as many as 3 more before theend of the month, but they are still looking for more. This project has been a long time coming, and looks to cater to all Outdoor Cooking. You can visit the site by going to www.outdoorcookingchannel.com
There has been a sale going on at the HomeBBQ.com Online Store. You can still take advantage of this sale for 2 is hgh a steroid more somatroph hgh days, 15% off. At checkout use the coupon code “april” without the quotes. Click here to visit the online store.
If you are looking to buy HomeBBQ.com products in a store near you, please have your Specialty Store Retailer
Contact us at
Getting a good Online Store can be a very daunting task, even if you have been selling online for as long as I have. If you ever want to go this route, I can surely help you.
We are running some nice specials, for those that like things with some heat , our awesome Hot & Sweet, Rub & Grill (5.5oz bottle) is on sale for only $2.75! We also have a combo we call our competition combo, which have have for a special sale price. And, we are also running a coupon sale until the end of March (coupon code is march) and it is good for 10% off.
To visit our Online Store just click on the Menu link “Online Store” or click the picture in this article.
Happy Superbowl sunday!
It is a holiday, right? I just wanted to send a couple recipe ideas for today, and let you know what is happening.
One more quick note, we do have a few things on sale, so make sure you check that out, at our new online store.
Lets Get started here with a couple of great recipes.
From the HomeBBQ.com BBQ Cooking Class;
Herb Encrusted Potatoes;
* Prep Time: 30 min
* Cook Time: 60 to 90 min
* Ready In: 2 hours
Servings: 10 servings
* 12 Yukon Gold Potatoes
* 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* 2 tablespoons Ground Sage
* 2 tablespoons Granulated Garlic
* 2 tablespoons Dried Parsley
* 2 tablespoons Kosher Salt
* 2 tablespoons Coarsely Ground Black Pepper
* 2 tablespoons Sugar
* 2 tablespoons Paprika
A little butter to drizzle on at the end
rub EVOO over potatoes, then roll them in the herb mixture. Cook in smoker (or grill indirect) at about 350 until soft (approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hours), after you pull them out, drizzle some melted butter over them.
From the HomeBBQ.com cooking class;
Grilled Cheese Steak
* Prep Time: 45 min
* Cook Time: 30 min
* Ready In: 75 min
Servings: 10 to 12 servings
* 4 to 5 Lbs Flank Steak (butterflied)
* 1 cup finely chopped – baby portabella mushrooms
* 1 cup – finely chopped – sweet (Vidalia) onions
* 1/2 cup finely chopped – bell pepper
* Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* 1 cup fancy shred – mozzarella cheese
* 3 to 4 slices Provolone Cheese
* Garlic Lovers Steak Seasoning
* Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
1. Fold out the flank steak completely, and tenderize with a jaccard or tenderizing mallet.
2. Lightly coat top with extra virgin olive oil, rub in well.
3. Lightly sprinkle seasoning mixture on the oiled flank steak
4. Evenly spread chopped onions, mushrooms, and Bell Peppers, on the flank steak.
5. Drizzle olive oil on top of the mushrooms, onions, and peppers.
6. Spread mozzarella cheese evenly on top.
7. Sprinkle evenly with seasoning (to taste)
8. Roll up flank steak with ingredients, to form a roll. Make sure the roll is even, and the ingredients aren’t bunched in the middle.
9. Secure the roll using the water soaked toothpicks, make sure they don’t break!
10. Lightly coat outside with olive oil, and remaining seasoning.
11. Set your gas or charcoal grill up for indirect cooking (heat on one side, off on the other). Let your flank roll marinate while the grill heats up.
12. When the grill is hot, place the rolled flank steak directly over the coals or gas flames (on low). Allow searing for approximately 2 minutes, then carefully turning, and searing for another 2 minutes.
13. Wrap the rolled flank steak carefully in Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil, and place back on the grill, this time on the non-heated side. Close the grill, and let cook for approximately 20 to 25 minutes (temp inside grill should be 375 to 380 degrees).
14. When done (should be medium rare, 135 internal temp), remove from the grill, unwrap foil, and let stand for approximately 10 minutes (save the juice in the foil!)
15. (save the juice in the foil!) Slice in ¾ inch slices, and place on platter. Drizzle reserved juice over slices and serve.
Check out our current sales at www.bbqstore.co
Check Out HomeBBQ.comTV at the following locations (Live Shows Coming Soon!)
Get a Hole in One, Win Steak!
Actually make that 4 steaks, and make that filet’s, and you have the new promotion for the month of August, from Omaha Steaks! That’s right. Get a hole in one, of at least 150 yards or more, and you win a box of 4 6oz Filet’s from Omaha Steaks.
But, you don’t have to get a hole in one to win, they are giving other ways to win steaks as well. Including their Hole In One Trivia contest, and their Foursquare- Check-In On the Green Giveaway.
Click the get more information below link to go their Facebook Page to get more information on this fantastic promotion.
For many years, ordering product from our Online Store meant you used PayPal to pay for your order. For many, this was perfectly acceptable, since PayPal was safe and many people used it for Ebay or many other Online Stores.
As time moved on many have contacted me stating they would never use PayPal, and others wanted some kind of non-online processing of Credit Cards.
We have listened to your requests, and now offer 3 more ways to pay for product through our online store. We now offer secure online credit card processing without going through PayPal, and we also now support fax in offline credit card processing. And, we also now offer Google Checkout. 4 ways to pay in our online store, Please visit and let me know if you have any problems with any of them. You can visit our online store by clicking the link below, or Clicking Online Store in the Menu above.
With only 2 draws in this years drawing HomeBBQ.com was drawn to represent Florida in this years Jack Daniels Invitational World Championship.
Here is the Official Listing from the KCBS Website;
OFFICIAL Jack Daniel’s Draw Winners
September 3, 2009
Jack Daniel’s World Championship
4 Legs UP BBQ, Great Bend, KS, 2008 Jack Daniel’s
Four Men and A Pig, Olathe, KS, 2008 American Royal Open
Blazen BBQ, Hillsboro, TX, HLS&R Barbecue
Sweet Swine O’Mine, Olive Branch, MS, Memphis in May
Pellet Envy, Leawood, KS, Seven + Wins
Bub-Ba-Q, Canton, GA, Seven Wins
Munchin Hog’s @ the Hilton, Prairie Village, KS, Seven Wins
Rhythm ‘n QUE, Phoenix, AZ, Seven Wins
Swamp Boys, Winter Haven, FL, Seven Wins
Boss Hogg Barbecue, Fairbanks, AK, AK State Winner
cancersuckschicago.com, Westmont, IL, AZ State Winner
R2 – BQ, Wantagh, NY, CT State Winner
PA Midnite Smoker, Willow Street, PA, DE State Winner
Cool Smoke, Richmond, VA, DC Winner
“Team Ida Q”, Boise, ID, ID State Winner
I Smell Smoke, Malden, MA, MA/VT State Winner
3 Eyz BBQ, Owings Hills, MD, MD State Winner
I Que, Hopkinton, MA, ME State Winner
Blake’s BBQ, Gilbert, AZ, NV State Winner
Lakeside Smokers, Methuen, MA, NH State Winner
Parrothead Smokers, Dakota Dunes, SD, PA State Winner
Spitfire, Fargo, ND, SD State Winner
Hoochie – Que, Park City, UT, UT State Winner
Just Smokin’ Around, Frederick, MD, WV State Winner
Burnin Bobs Butts n Bones, Morrison, CO, WY
CONTEST STATE TEAM NAME HM STATE
AL Wild Bunch Butt Burners, AL
AR Tee Wayne’s Smoking Lipps, LA
CA All Hogs go to Heaven, CA
CO Wild Hogs BBQ, CO
FL HomeBBQ.com, FL
GA Jack’s Old South, GA
IA Iowa’s Smokey D’s BBQ, IA
IL Ulcer Acres BBQ, IL
IN Shigs In Pit, IN
KS Rubbin It & Lovin It BBQ, KS
KY Monty Pigthon & the Holy Grill, KY
LA QUAU, IL
MI Extreme Roasters, MI
MN The Heat Is On, MN
MO The Pickled Pig, KS
MS Big Boyz Cookin’ Crew, MS
NC Checkered Pig, VA
NE To The Bee BBQ, NE
NJ Lo’ -N- Slo’ BBQ, NJ
NM Naaman’s BBQ, AR
NY lunchmeat, MA
OH Hoosier Crawdaddy, IN
OK STU’S Q BBQ, OK
OR Fat Dad’s Barbeque, OR
SC Chatham Artillery BBQ, GA
TN Music City Pig Pals, TN
TX Redneck Cookers, TX
VA Dizzy Pig , VA
WA Smoke A Fat One BBQ, WA
WI Dr. Porkenstein, WI